Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas 2008











We had such a good Christmas this year. Every year just seems to get more and more fun with kids!! It was a very eventful and tiring day visiting with family! We had so much fun and my sweet husband spoiled me like always!! It was a wonderful day and the kids just can't wait till Santa comes again!!

7 comments:

Cassie Mickelsen said...

I love those stuffed animals. They look like so much fun! Christmas with for sure be more fun when Paisley can understand. Did your husband ever say the web site that he found the camera on? By the way I tried to cry it out last night.....disaster! I'm not good at this! I need to hire you to teach Paisley how to sleep.

Camile said...

Those animals look like so much fun! Carly and Ellie would be in heaven! Christmas is just so much fun with little kids - I love to see their excitement.

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

Look at those gimongo animals, i bet the kids were so excited to wake up to those. Yes Mike does spoil you, I am always amazed at all of the things he comes up with and does!

Martins said...

Those animals are so CUTE!! Great pics and you are much better at updating than I am.

La Familia Rivas said...

Laura, I love the pictures you post of the family. The kids all look so grown up!!! I will have to watch all of the night shift blogs to get updates I suppose. I will have to add pics to mine soon, haha.

Fosters said...

Cute pics.! I'm glad you got spoiled! You deserve it. Happy late Birthday, by the way! I really was thinking about you on that day!

Mindy said...

Those stuffed animals are amazing! Where did you get those? I love the picture of Hailie in all the wrapping paper..it doesn't get much cuter than that!