Wednesday, June 10, 2009











Last night we decided to make tin foil dinners and go up to Blacktail for dinner. It started out to be a beautiful night. It was about 70 degrees and calm. The water level up there was so high and the kids had a blast playing in the water. Of course, again, we had no suits. They had fun anyway. Then right after we finished dinner, the winds started coming in. And within 10 minutes the hail started and totally drenched us as we all ran back to the cars hauling the kids in our arms! It turned out to be a very wet adventure!!

4 comments:

Cassie Mickelsen said...

I love tin foil dinners. Yum! I didn't get much of a chance to talk to you in our class because we were in different groups. But it looks like your trip was so much fun. Don't you feel like a better person now that you are ACLS certified? :)

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

Oh yummy! Ok do you work Tuesday? While i am thinking about it do you guys want to go to the circus Tuesday 8pm. Late but so worth it. I will call you later today!

Martins said...

We always look like we're having so much fun, don't we!

Jody said...

Hey it looks like you guys are having a ball this summer. Your kids are super cute and may I say getting so big!!! It just seems like the other day you were having your precious baby boy!!! Miss ya