Tuesday, July 7, 2009






















We had an all day, non-stop fourth of July!! We woke up early to get seats for the parade and the kids loved it!! For lunch, we had a big pizza party at our house with the whole fam dam and had a swimming party. The kids had a blast on the blow up slide, pool, and trampoline! They were well entertained!






Then that evening we had yet another family BBQ in Pocatello with all of Mike's family. We had some wonderful home made ice cream and lots of good food!! Is it me or does all the summer activities revolve around Barbeque's and treats!! We then came back to IF and had some fireworks at Holly's house. All I can say is the kids were exhausted! Just the way I like 'em!!

2 comments:

Tasha said...

Hey Laura!!! I miss seeing you! Cute post. I love that last picture!! HA HA

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

I love all these pictures. Have fun on your trip and thank you thank you for having my boys yesterday. Your turn so you had better be planning something fun!