Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!
















My scary vampire, red headed Raggedy Ann, and cute little giraffe are all about Trick or Treating. It only took Hailie a house or two until she realized that this is totally something that she would like. They had so much fun collecting candy. When we got home, we turned on the porch lights and the Trick or Treaters started to ring the doorbell. The kids thought this was a new concept and were so excited. So I gave them all the candy they collected and told them to put handfuls in the kids' baskets. And they did!! We got rid of almost all the candy they got. I just had to set aside the Snickers for their dad and a few other treats. Other than that.... I don't have to deal with a huge sugar overload!! I almost felt bad that they didn't realize they were giving away their own candy....but not bad enough to stop them!!

2 comments:

Amber Wray said...

Smart mother!!!! I might try that next year. Your kids are soooooo way too cute for their own good! I love Raggedy Anne, heck I love them all! How can you pick?

Camile said...

ha ha!! That's too funny that they were giving away their own candy! But, I bet they were just excited to see all the other trick-or-treaters. Plus, if they don't know any better why deal with the sugar overload? Smart Mom! (And way cute kids all dressed up!)