
I love when you catch the kids doing something so cute on their own!!
Okay, I am sorry....but do they come cuter????

One night last week I was at work and Mike was so cute. Him and the kids had a little campfire in the backyard. They told me about it and how they had smores but unfortunately we were out of chocolate and marshmallows.....I guess they were okay with that!!
4 comments:
They really are cute. Just one question. Was it really warm enough yet this summer to sport a swimming suit? (This coming from a mom who's daughter ONLY wears a swimming suit!)
That is so cute..I love the campfire, and Hailie is absolutely adorable!! I think she looks like a mini you:)
Cnat wait to have those 3 adorable kids tomorrow!!Hope you are kindof enjoying your time there.
I put some b-day pics on my blog!!
Post a Comment