Friday, November 25, 2011


My Big Bro Jeff made him this awesome cake! I'm pretty sure the Hulk got punched in the head on his way to the party!!


Happy Birthday to my cute boy! Braden turned 7 this month and is becoming such a little man! It is scary! I love this kid so much! He has always been such a bright part of our lives. Braden is really such a sweet kid. He loves his family and cousins and friends. He does great in first grade. I asked him what else he wanted me to say about him...."I like green, I wish for a lego police station, I like pizza, I LOVE the Green Bay Packers, I like Jesus, I love Thors hammer, I like food, and I love my mommy the most!" Okay, I added the mommy part, but the rest is straigh t out of B's mouth.

No comments: