Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Coeur d' Alene Trip






7 comments:

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

I am so gald you started a blog! I will keep looking at it for some updates of your cute family so you had better stay on top of it.

Martins said...

Great updates. Glad you've joined the blogging world.

Hillary said...

Yea! You did it! I love it. Can't wait to see more!

Christie said...

Laura! I'm so glad you commented on my blog! We miss you guys too, we for sure need to get together sometime ASAP! Your family is so cute:)

Camile said...

Ever since Hayley started a blog I've been wondering if you had one. When I was looking at Hayley's last post I saw a cute little red-headed girl riding a bike - I pointed her out to my husband because I thought she was so cute! (I have a Carly too - I guess they are all cute!)

Reisner's said...

hey, I'm glad you started a blog. I can't believe how big your kids have gotten. It hasn't even been that long. I wish we could see you guys more often. Sometimes I wish we could just move there. Who knows maybe someday. Anyways glad to see you guys are doing good.

The Mickelsens said...

Your blog looks great Laura! I'm so glad you started one. Now we have something to make the time go faster on a slow night at work....as long as we don't get in trouble for it. I bet you are glad your five nights are over. For your sake I hope I don't see you tonight.