Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Last pictures of Summer '08!!




These pictures make me so sad to see summer go! I just got these off my dad's camera. I just love them, especially the one of Karlie eating the popsicle. The picture just totally describes her. She has quite the appetite and loves her sweets just like her mom! I love her so much! She has such a sweet heart but really has been my most challenging child. Some people say it's the red hair!! I guess in this case it's true. She is just so independant. Karlie and Hailie are so cute together. I am so happy to have them as sisters because I didn't have a sister. Although now my sister-in-laws are just as close as real sisters!! I feel so Lucky!!

8 comments:

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

I am so excited you put more up. They really have the cutest little faces. They are lucky to have eachother as sisters. Try and come Tuesday for gymnastics!

Martins said...

Hey, you have three sisters now. You just didn't have to grow up with them. (Lucky you.) The girls, as always, are beautiful.

Reisner's said...

Oh I wish I could be them to see them grow up. They get big so fast. It must be a Reisner thing to have such a big appetite because Sadie is exactly like Karly and loves to eat.

Hillary said...

You must be on here right now because you just left a comment. I tried to call you at work, but you weren't there?! What?! I know, I can't believe it either. Hopefully tomorrow or else!

Fosters said...

You're blog is so cute! It will be fun to keep up with you guys on here! See you tonight!

jamirclark said...

Your family is so adorable! I wish I could see you guys more often, but 2 times a year is ok, right? Actually, we won't make it this summer, unless it is sometime after the middle of June:) I know you know about Cauley's blog, but I also have one at jamirclark.blogspot.com Have fun, and cheer loud tonight for Highland! Love you guys!

Brittany said...

Hey Laura, I just set Britt up a blog. We are just looking at how cute your family is. Hers is brittnbob@blogspot.com

Mindy said...

Hey! Your kids are so ADORABLE! It was so fun to meet you the other night...I hope we can do something again soon!