
Happy first birthday to my sweet Hailie!! I can not believe that my baby is one!! We celebrated her birthday tonight. She was not near as exciting to watch destroy her cake as Karlie. When Karlie turned one, she dug right in. Hailie was just too shy for the occasion!! After all was said and done, she hardly even had any cake on her shirt. We had a good time anyway!!


6 comments:
It was great to be a part of Hailie's forst birthday party and to have shared that evening with many of her relatives.
Thanks for the great B-party! We loved watching Hailie turn 1. Watching Braden and Kitten slide down the crib mattress was a blast! Darling children. Just brought memories of when their mommy put her head into the wall when she was a young teen! What really happened?
I can't beleive your baby is 1 either. It feels like we were just at the hospital seeing her. Happy birthday to cute Hailie!
She is so darling, Laura! I love working with you!!!
What a cute blog! Your kids are so cute! I love the birthday cake of Spiderman! Karlie is darling and so big since the last time I saw her! (I think 8 months old)
That is such a cute picture! I love it!
Post a Comment