


We celebrated Braden's 4th birthday today!! My brother Jeff made him the most awesome 3D Spiderman birthday cake! Braden loved it. Jeff worked on it for hours and hours and created the design himself. The body and shoulders were made out of cake and the neck and head were rice krispie treats!! Yea...not good on the diet!! It tasted so good!! Thank you Jeff!! We also had a pinata and the kids all loved that...how can you go wrong with candy for kids!! Happy Birthday Braden and thank you everyone for the awesome gifts!


5 comments:
Hey there...it's Heather Olson (Hayley's friend) I found your blog on her list! Happy Birthday to Braden! I really think that spiderman cake is the coolest cake I have ever seen!!
Wow I can't believe Braden is 4 already!
I need your email because I made our blog private and I need to add you:)
dubnchristie at msn.com
That cake turned out so good! Happy birthday to Braden. It seems just like yesterday we had just met him and he was a newborn. He is such a cute kid.
Cute cake!! I can't believe he's 4 already! Time goes way too fast, doesn't it?
Happy birthday Braden and wow good job Jeff on the cake!
Post a Comment