Saturday, May 9, 2009




Here are just a few pictures that I have been meaning to post for a while. Karlie got another hair cut and it turned out so cute! She was such a good girl to sit still!! You might think her Aunt Holly was her mom! Now you know where the red hair comes from!!


Karlie and Braden are doing a little preschool through Idaho Falls High School. It is just for an hour a day for 4 weeks. They really have loved it so far!


The last pictures were a surprise that Mike's mom helped the kids make. They made me Happy Mothers Day cookies! They were delicious! I have a very thoughtful mother-in-law!
















6 comments:

Unknown said...

CUTE kids! I love Karlie's hair. She looks so cute with it.

Hillary said...

That would be me above...

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

You look so pretty in that picture!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture with Karlie and Holly, I was so sad to hear about Mike. I hope he heals fast! Washington D.C. is so fun, when are you going?
JUles

Martins said...

So cute! Love the pic of Holly and Karlie K!

Kristen Mackrory said...

I can't believe how big Hailie is! I guess that kids continue to grow after one moves away. Your kids really are darling! What a nice mother's day surprise as well!

It was fun to see Holly too. I hope she is doing well! Does she have a blog?

I hadn't remembered that you were from Wisconsin. We are in Appleton. Do you have any suggestions of "must do" activities for while we are here? We want to enjoy it as much as possible while we are here!