



Just a few random pictures. Braden went to his first day of preschool which was awesome!! Because my mom works for the school district, we were able to get Braden in a preschool that follows the same schedule as the afternoon kindergarten. He eats lunch at school and even is picked up at our doorstop by the bus! He loves it and so do I!! It gives me a nice little break everyday!! Now if I can just get Karlie into the same program next year....Hailie had her first haircut, nothing drastic but she did so good. Karlie of course had hers cut too and she thinks she is just so cute! I just had to post the picture of her sleeping on the floor. This particular night she just did not want to go to sleep. So when I went up to check on them, this is how I found her.


No comments:
Post a Comment