Saturday, October 3, 2009

What a pretty Girl!







So, for the longest time my sister in law Holly and I have been talking about getting our girls' ears pierced. I was always the one that was putting it off and she kept on talking about it. So today, we all went down to the Homecoming parade in Pocatello and came back for lunch and of course, Holly suggested it again. I really had no other obligation or great reason to say no. So off we went. Of course there was a huge wait at Claires so I had to distract Karlie from all the other little girls that were crying after the fact.
All of a sudden it was getting so hot in the mall and I was getting sick to my stomach. Okay, I really don't think today is a good day to do this. But no, it was to late to turn back. Karlie was just fine it was just her mother that couldn't handle it.
Finally, once Karlie got into the chair and picked her earings...1....2....3. She did it. The poor little look on her face. She had no idea what was coming. She only cried a few times until Holly came in with a sucker. Well, in the long run...we made it! Karlie was so good! I just don't know if I can handle it again to get Hailie's done!!!

2 comments:

Reisner's said...

She is a pretty girl. I can't believe she did so good. I think I would be the same way you were. So did Holly get Tatums done?

Camile said...

She is so cute Laura!!! I love her smile!