
The five of us girls had our own little high school reunion last night! What a blast! It was honestly so fun to get together and see everyone's cute families. I can't believe my camera wasn't the one who captured the stunts!! You know we had to live out a few of our high school memories!! What an awesome night!!

I honestly can't believe the five of us have this many babies!! It was a wild bunch!

Jona and her cute twin boys!!

Tons of laughs as we thought of old high school memories. I know you love this one Hayley!!

Hailie and Karlie love Baby Sydney and Baby Sydney really loves them too....especially when they are feeding her pumpkin spice cake!!

Here is my cute kindergardener!! Oh my bitter sweet!! He loves to go to school! It is so funny because he goes to Edgemont, the same elementary school that I went to. Man, it makes me feel so old to go in there.


1 comment:
I love my triple chin picture, i have been busting up at that. What a babe i am!! Thanks for hosting, it was a fantastic night. i have some from the stunts ill email you.
Post a Comment