So...I don't know about you but some days I just wish for a day that I could have no responsibility with kids and just relax and get some things done. So, this weekend I was on c-section call for work so I was obligated to stick around town. Mike's whole family was planning a camping trip which I knew that he wanted to go on but he also felt bad leaving me. So, he finally was talked into going and he took the two older kids and me and Hailie stayed home. And dang, I'm glad I kept her to keep me company. It's just one of those things that I take for granted. I was so lonely this weekend with my family gone. Nothing was able to fill that gap. Hailie and I went to the baseball game with my parents, went shopping, ate dinner at the river, went for a walk and had some good bonding time. I had tons of fun with her. She is so dang cute and says the funniest things. But without the rest of the fam....there was something definately missing. I just am so grateful for what I have. I am just awaiting for them to get home so the chaos can begin again. Hopefully I'll be more grateful for the wild house I live in....so hurry up and get home so I can continue to go CRAZY!! Until next time, I will long for a day of my own!
Saturday, September 4, 2010
So...I don't know about you but some days I just wish for a day that I could have no responsibility with kids and just relax and get some things done. So, this weekend I was on c-section call for work so I was obligated to stick around town. Mike's whole family was planning a camping trip which I knew that he wanted to go on but he also felt bad leaving me. So, he finally was talked into going and he took the two older kids and me and Hailie stayed home. And dang, I'm glad I kept her to keep me company. It's just one of those things that I take for granted. I was so lonely this weekend with my family gone. Nothing was able to fill that gap. Hailie and I went to the baseball game with my parents, went shopping, ate dinner at the river, went for a walk and had some good bonding time. I had tons of fun with her. She is so dang cute and says the funniest things. But without the rest of the fam....there was something definately missing. I just am so grateful for what I have. I am just awaiting for them to get home so the chaos can begin again. Hopefully I'll be more grateful for the wild house I live in....so hurry up and get home so I can continue to go CRAZY!! Until next time, I will long for a day of my own!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment