Sunday, January 11, 2009
The joys of kids!!
The other day I was playing with the kids in Karlie's room. It was so funny because Braden would pick up Hailie and Hoist her up onto the bed then they would all crawl off the end into a pile of pillows. They were being so funny. But what I caught on video was even funnier!! Now you have to understand that Braden is 4 years old and has been completely potty trained since 26 months. He is a very good kid and never has accidents. I watched this so many times because it made me laugh so hard! I love my kids!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
I just played that video for my husband and we were both laughing. I like how Carlie copied him. They are so cute!
That is so funny, sometimes playing is more of a priority!
That is hilarious! What a cute moment!Your kids are darling too!
That is the funniest video, Lauren! You were just trying to record their trick and then look! They made it even funnier with the "poopy in my underwear!" Love it!
Oh my freaking heck, Laura! Don't you for one second think I thought your name was Lauren! I think I had been looking at her blog before I came to yours! Man, I'm blonde sometimes!
Thanks for the invite! We would love to come on SUnday, but the game doesn't start until 6, with school the next day and a now 2 hour drive home . . . Maybe we can get together at my mom and dad's soon! Love ya!
Post a Comment