


We made it simple this year. Since daddy already bought himself, I mean me, a new TV for Valentines day, we made him a simple gift of sugar cookies! The kids had a lot of fun decorating them! Especially Karlie. She has a sweet tooth like nobody else!! Don't worry dad, we didn't give you the one Karlie licked on!


3 comments:
You are such a cute mom! I bet your kids had a blast. Enjoy that new T.V.! What a thoughtful husband.
Laura, it's been much too long since I saw you last! What is up with that?! Your kids are getting cuter by the day!
Yes, husbands are so very thoughtful when they give their wives the gifts of their dreams. That just means when his fav. games/ufc fights are on, you can pop in The Notebook, Sleepless in Seattle, Notting Hill, etc. He won't mind, right? :0
Post a Comment