Saturday, February 21, 2009




Mike and I were just being lazy this Saturday afternoon. We had just laid Hailie down for her nap and thought we would try to take a little nap ourselves We told Karlie and Braden to watch a movie and color in the kitchen. So we set them up with a few snacks and sippy cups and hoped for the best. They actually let us sleep for at least 15 minutes. Then woke me up every two minutes for the next half hour. They were so funny. Opening the door, "mommy, I love you, can we have a snack, can we go upstairs, can we have string cheese, mommy I love you, I have to go potty...." so this is how I found them when I finally gave up on the nap. I love these little ones!!

4 comments:

Camile said...

So cute! Yeah, these little ones definitely don't understand the idea that Mommy might need some quiet time too.

Fosters said...

Your kids are so cute! Hey, at least you got 15 min.!! If only . . .

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

Your snow boarding trip looks so fun. I love all of your pictures, the top 2 of Braden and Carlie are hilarious, they look like twins! Call when you have a free day and we will get the kids together.

The Hansen Family said...

This picture is so funny. They seem to be completely pleased with themselves. We try to sleep in every once in a while. We close the door but hardly ever get to sleep a little longer because all you hear is babies crawling, giggling, and banging on the door.