
Okay, so I decided to highlight my own hair tonight. Fortunately that wasn't the biggest disaster of the night. I finished putting the dye on my hair and had some left over. So up walks Braden...who turned into my experiment. I just tossed the left over dye into his hair. He was so cute about it and so careful not to touch his head on anything while he waited for it to work. That is totally his personality coming out. He has been like that since he was very little, always very clean and careful. Totally opposite of Karlie. Messes just follow her around!
Well, I didn't get a very good picture of his hair after the fact but I can guarantee you that this is why I am a nurse, not a hair stylist! Good thing he is a boy and needs a hair cut anyway. I am just glad I didn't get a hold of Karlie or Hailie! Trust me, I was tempted!


8 comments:
I like that picture of Braden, he looks so cute. I would of liked to see the aftermath even if it didn't turn out to well though. :)
Laura,
You crack me up! You have the most adorable children!!!
I would have loved to see the pictures at the end. So funny!
That's hilarious! How did yours turn out?
He's getting so big! We need to get together sometime!
How did his hair turn out? Colton's is starting to go brown, so that would be funny to give him some highlights!! (Carson is no hope- he'll always be RED!!)
Oh Braden is sooo cute!! Your snowboarding trip looked like so much fun!! Good Job Mike on the surprise. Do you think he could give Greg some lessons??????
I can't believe you dyed his hair, that is so funny. Probably something I would do. You should see the lovely haircut I gave the babies recently. It is a little jagged.
Hey, quick question- when is the family reunion again? I think our invite got put up with the Christmas stuff, and we're still planning on going! We just need to start getting stuff squared away with a baby and farming time . . .!
Post a Comment